This set came very spontaneously. It was live mixed just few hours before hitting the road. I had two tracks, Ios and To the Sea, while the rest just fitted in. My friend reminded me about the amazing Yello track, that I used to listen a lot in the mid 90s and I thought that it would be a great track to listen to in the car, while reaching the sea.
I was getting prepared to go on a summer vacation to the Greek island Lefkada. My friends just came back from the island and told me that the stream was extremely cold, making the water temperature at only 16°C. I said never mind about that, we'll find some swimming places. And that's how the title came, with the inspiration of Julian Jabre track.
From the technical point of view, this is one of the mixes that I am least satisfied with, but to my surprise all my friends loved it, so here it is...
Genre: Deep house
Date: July 2009
Length: 61:21 min
Quality: 320 kbps
Archive size: 140 MB
01. Onda - Waiting for Your Love (Original Mix)
02. Bojan Mladenovic - Ios (Original Mix)
03. Sandy Rivera and Andy Daniell - Whatever (DJ Spen and Irvin Madden Funke Disco Instrumental)
04. Yello feat Stina Nordenstam - To the Sea (Northern Mix)
05. Kiko Navarro - Sonando Contigo (Kiko's Extended Club Mix)
06. Bah Samba feat Isabel Fructuoso - Calma (Quentin Harris Reproduction)
07. Dennis Ferrer & Jerome Sydenham - Sandcastles (Tiger Stripes Remix)
08. Julian Jabre - Swimming Places (Sebastian Ingrosso Re-edit)
09. Julious Papp - Libido (Sunrise Excursion)
10. Cullera - Seashore (Original Mix)